Wednesday, July 18, 2012

currently...

Listening...to the AC running. 

Eating...nothing.  I just had a huge dinner at a fave Mexican place and am stuffed to the gills!

Drinking...seltzer water.

Wearing...PJs and if you must know they are the "skimpiest" ones I own. It's hot ya'll!

Feeling...happy!!! And relieved.

Weather...dark but still so hot and humid. 

Needing...a haircut, a massage, a pedicure, a vacation, a hug, a smile, to go to sleep because it is late.

Wanting...to figure out how to make a vacation I've been trying to work out happen. 

Thinking...that I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. How cynical am I?

Enjoying...this feeling of happiness. I got some great news today and will be starting a new job in a couple of weeks. 

1 comment:

MCW said...

Yayee!!! Congrats! Isn't it an amazing feeling????? So happy for you.