2. This has been one of those weeks.
3. Tonight I had drinks with an old co-worker. It was unexpected as she called me this morning saying she was going to be in my hood. I was so excited. I miss her. We chatted about what has changed and what has remained the same since I left my old job. Such a wonderful night!
4. Earlier this week I had another great drinks date with fellow bloggers, MCW and Little Match Girl. I'd met up with MCW a couple of times before but this was the first time I'd met LMG (Both are super sweet!) and we had a lovely time over wine, garlicky apps and interesting conversation. Thanks girls!
5. TG tomorrow is F! And the upcoming weekend is long. The snow from Tuesday night's blizzard will probably start melting on Sunday but I hope to go to Central Park at some point to revel in all the white. So magical!
6. One of my goals for the upcoming months (I won't use the "r" word - resolution) is to be better about cooking and thus, eating well. Earlier this year I got lazy, stressed, and so much else and it became easier to just eat crap. And eat it out. I've been bringing my lunches to work and "cooking" at night. If anyone has any good and easy recipes for things that would make good lunches/dinners, please pass them my way. Particularly yummy things with chicken because chicken is easy! I frequently substitute ground turkey in things and eat a lot of salads (especially at work) but I'd like to mix it up. So send some stuff my way!
Happy Friday everyone!