Saturday, March 19, 2011

sunny days...

It is gorgeous out today. Cooler than yesterday's seventy degrees but still sunny and respectable in temperature.

I should be out enjoying it...

Instead I'm being the world's laziest bag o' bones.

So far today I have watched the end of a documentary I started late, late last night, eaten cereal, talked to my parents on the phone, talked to BFF on the phone (twice), watched "Kathy Griffin 50 and Not Pregnant" and I'm in the middle of a Sex and the City marathon on E!

Oh I'm so busy I don't know where to start.

I have no motivation for anything this weekend. You know what I'm talking about. I forced myself to get dressed so I could go outside (Oh yeah... I decided I didn't want any of the food I have at home so I rant to the bank to get cash and then went to the nearby cafe to get take out.) But I just can't bring myself to care today.

It happens. I know. But I was a busy kid when I was just a little two-year-old squirt setting up tea parties in the closet. Staying busy keeps me motivated and happy. I enjoy my time off and love lazy weekends but I know this lack of energy for anything today is because of a small but acute case of the blues.

It's just one of those days. I just wish the weather matched.

1 comment:

Little Match Girl said...

We have all been there...hope you're feeling better!