Monday, February 8, 2010

miscellaneous monday

1. Lately every time I have gotten on the subway I've seen someone with an instrument. Most of the time they are cellos. Huh.
2. Am watching the Bachelor. He's cute. I'm afraid I'm getting sucked in...
3. My resolution for February is to watch the news more. I am hopelessly addicted to mindless television and I need to make more of an effort to switch on important things at the end of the day so I raise my awareness about world events.
4. Another thing I'm addicted to these days is dance. I have been feeling a bit of the winter blues the past couple of weeks and my classes have been my saving grace. This spring I'd like to pour as much as I can into this and really relive all the things I love about it. I think it is the best thing I can do for myself
5. I will be doing a lot of traveling this spring. Some of it will be the International kind!
6. Have I mentioned I'm ready for spring?

6 comments:

MCW said...

I have seen a cello recently too! Can you imagine lugging it down all of those stairs???
I am watching the bachelor. It is so bad. I can't believe I am addicted.

Anonymous said...

HA! A cello?
Speaking of mindless television,I decided I need to read more, so I checked out The Ballad of West Tenth Street! Thanks for the post!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

#1, love that- i loved the subway music when i lived there

Jenny DB said...

i'm so glad i've never gotten sucked into the bachelor. like your new blog background! :)

DSS said...

I'm so jealous about your spring travels!!! Do tell, do tell...

Anonymous said...

Oooh, sounds like a fun time! Glad you're able to keep the winter blues at bay. And I hope you have fun on all your springtime travels!