Thursday, September 16, 2010

a blog post in three minutes because it is 11:41pm and i still want to read before i go to sleep...

1. I had a good day today.
2. I had a good day yesterday.
3. AMAZING. YAY!
4. But the flooding in my apartment is fixed.
5. This was tested by the huge rain storm that came through today.
6. NO water on my bed this time.
7. HOORAY!
8. BFF comes to visit in a couple of weeks.
9. I am going out with a good friend tomorrow night.
10. I spent 2 hrs on the phone tonight.
11. I can't remember the last time I talked on the phone for 2 hrs.
12. And had a good conversation.
13. Today at work I made a playlist of "calm" music. It included Bob Dylan's "Forever Young" which I have stuck in my head right now.
14. That just says it all.
15. My three minutes are up. Goodnight!

2 comments:

DSS said...

So glad you are having amazing days, and that the flooding is fixed. Horrayyy!!!!

MCW said...

I think I would have been on edge all Thursday night waiting for the water! Glad there is a smile on your face!