Monday, September 27, 2010

somewhere out there

I have abandoned you all recently. I'm sorry but things have been crazy on my end.

I'm dealing with roommate drama, one girl moving out and getting a new one to move in, my real "big girl" job and I've gotten a lot of sitting jobs lately (my "2nd job.") During one over the weekend I heard words I never thought I'd hear a four-year-old say: "I wanna play with my iPad." There she was flicking her little finger across the screen to navigate among the hundreds of math games on there and I had never touched one before. Life is funny that way.

Due to drama I haven't been sleeping well. I am nearly falling asleep at my desk.

I also have some potential VERY exciting news which I can only tell you about if it happens (sorry!) Please, friends, keep your fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for me. I REALLY need it.

That's all I've got for now. I'm still here! How are all of you?

2 comments:

DSS said...

Fingers and toes crossed!

Sominex is my savior when stressed :)

MCW said...

I hope you get whatever it is!!! I have been busy a well...ready to fall asleep at any minute!