Sunday, November 28, 2010

give me a q and i'll give you an a

I have always said, since day one of this little blog thing, that I mostly blog so that I can look back years from now and remember the bits and pieces of what these last few years and this NYC adventure have been like for me. So I decided tonight to take a peek at last November and December's posts and it doing so made me feel like this year has just flown by! I can remember those feelings and those moments almost exactly. But I will surely wax poetic about that later.

The real purpose of this post is because I came across my Q&A and I figured, "Why not?" I'll do another and see what kind of questions I get...

So if you fancy it, please do give me a few preguntas. I'll give them my best shot.

Read last year's questions and answers here.

1 comment:

MCW said...

What have you found most challenging about living in NYC that you didn't expect?