Monday, August 29, 2011

10 Day You Challenge!

I'm hopping on the bandwagon too!








#10 - SECRETS



1. I really don't like avocados or sushi. I usually don't tell people this because I get teased for being from CA and not liking avocados and people here love their sushi.



2. I love when people compliment me for being brave for moving to NYC all alone without a job but at the same time it makes me a bit uncomfortable--like I'm bragging or something.



3. I was born 8 weeks premature. But was the biggest baby in the NICU. I joke and say I've been strong willed since before birth.


4. I have an almost unhealthy fear of snakes. Like it freaks me out when my brother's ball python gets even remotely close to me.



5. I have three reoccuring dreams: (1) I am in a car and I am driving really fast and either can't or won't stop (sometimes I'm being chased by the police.) (2) I am being made to return to high school to finish a class (usually PE, science or math) even though I am an adult and have graduated from college... Most of the time I haven't been doing my homework either. (3) My family has to move back in to our old house and I move with them even though I am a "grown up" now. (This one is newer.)



6. I had my appendix out when I was 16. Beyond that I have never had any major surgery or broken any bones.


7. I want to marry a British guy so I can live abroad and raise kids with little British accents.



8. I don't just babysit for the money. To quote part of a line in Juno, I like being a piece of furniture in their weird lives. I think I sometimes crave being around families because I'm here solo.



9. I really didn't like high school or college. Both of them. I know I'm supposed to think back on those days as the "best in my life" but honestly I would rather pay rent, work, etc. than do it all over again.



10. Sometimes I think about "outing" myself on this blog. Posting pics and real information about myself. Then I chicken out.

1 comment:

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Love this! You are so brave moving there...so proud of you! What's with the avocados...so i'm assuming guacamole is out too?