Friday, August 5, 2011

friday night five

1. I'm home alone tonight. I love that this is so much of an event that I feel the need to announce it to the world every time it happens.

2. I'm enjoying my time by eating cereal, watching my Netflix movie (Last Night - I thought it was good and of course the actors are entirely too good looking for their own good), and day dreaming (or is that night dreaming?) about where my life is going to take me in the coming months.

3. I'm feeling the urge to do something new. Start new writing, spend time with new friends, meet new people, etc.

4. Our little mouse friend is no longer with us. There was a simple memorial service the other night after I had the pleasant task of laying him to rest. (I was the first one home that evening. Lucky me!) Snap traps do work. Go figure.

5. I think this is going to be a largely quiet weekend. I think I will spend most of it listening. We'll see what I hear...

No comments: