2. I am also addicted to The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Can't stop reading it.
3. My mom called me on Friday to tell me she had heard about this mom who started a website to get her son a date. She thinks I should check him out. Our conversation about it was beyond cute. I love my mom and miss her so much.
4. Jury duty ended today. After serving two weeks on the Special Narcotics Jury for the Supreme Court of the County of New York I have learned the street name for Xanax and taken an elevator ride with a 32 lb. bag of confiscated marijuana. I know so much now.
5. I go "home" to California in just about 5 weeks. This is the longest I have gone since I've seen my family (since Christmas) and I can't wait to get back right now.
6. I still have not put in my AC. I know NY people are going to think I'm nuts but I live in a basement room so it is significantly cooler down here. That said, I do need to put it in. If I only had the strength to go to Home Depot and get wood to cover up the exposed parts of the window that the AC and the flap things don't cover.
7. If I won the lottery tomorrow I would quit my job and spend as much time dancing and traveling as I could stand to.
8. Here is a recent picture of the love of my life: