Sunday, June 14, 2009

"The more boys I meet...


...the more I love my dog."

I need me some puppy love. I miss my dog terribly. I knew if he were here with me a) there wouldn't be enough room in my apt for me and b) he would drive me absolutely bonkers. My previous dog experience in the city has shown me that I can only really take care of myself at this point... and at times, barely that.

Still, I miss the big oaf, sitting on my feet and drooling on my lap when he comes in refereshed from the water bowl. He turned 11 a couple of weeks ago laying around and soaking up the Southern California sun in my parents' backyard, blissfully unaware of how much I really did miss him on that day. Sometimes I think if I got a dog, I could redirect my restless energy onto walks, dog parks, dog meet ups, etc. But again I refer to my previous post...

Until I'm ready for a canine companion I will have to settle for seeing my pup every few months or so...



August 1998 - 9 1/2 weeks old on the day we got him (left)
July 2008 - 10 yrs old and still a puppy! (right)



1 comment:

RCaitlin said...

I miss my dog so much too!!! I also don't have room for him in my apt. in D.C.