My weekend was...
- discovering my limits during a Friday afternoon dance class. I might not be a "young dancer" anymore but it is still fun! My poor knee couldn't handle the floor work though.
- catching the fireworks on Coney Island having just eaten my first real Nathan's hotdog.
- chatting with a nice guy who I never would have thought would be "my type."
- taking my first trip to Williamsburg and counting the hipsters.
- a slice of pizza at 12:30 because we had 20 minutes until the next L train.
- relaxing away a Saturday - just enjoying the solitude.
- recognizing the roots I've put down while shopping for a friend's engagement gift and hoping the train to go to her engagement party.
- playing with my roommate's dog and realizing how good it would be for me to have one of my own.
- eating brunch with new friends.
What was your weekend?