- Some of you posted about the loss of your blog friend, Bumpkin, and I'd just like to say my heart goes out to you. Really.
- Does anyone watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey? Holy trainwreck Batman. I am feeding into all the hoopla by watching the ridiculousness but last night's epi in Italy was just funny and stupid all at once. These people are just an exercise in cliche.
- I just might be one of the last people I know (working in publishing, that is) who has not yet read the Steig Larsson series (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and its sequels) and I am happy to report, on my third attempt, I am now thoroughly immersed in book number one.
- I am currently obsessed with the chorus of a Jason Derulo song that was covered in part by Imogen Heap in her song Hide & Seek.
- I'm also looping Michael and Janet Jackson's Scream while I knock out things at work.
- Yes, I'm random and I've had entirely too much sugar and caffeine today.
Have a Lovely Weekend.
1 day ago