2. It is also my birthday in New York. :)
3. I am watching the Emmys and LOVE Mariska Hargatay's dress and am thinking it would make a beautiful "wedding dress."
4. The other day my mom commented that I'll be 30 soon. That's crazy (and not exactly true, I have a few more years) but I think my 30's are going to rock.
5. I have just a couple more days of vacation left. Why are they never long enough?
6. Had dinner with a childhood friend tonight. I have known her since I was 4 yrs old and we aren't super close in that we talk all the time but every time I see her it feels like home.
7. I spent two days of my vacation helping my parents fix up my childhood home (which they still own and rent out) because their last tenant trashed it. And I mean TRASHED. What a mess. I feel awful for my parents.
8. Off to play Scrabble with Mom! We know how to party.